Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

who's the designer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pip:
That's a nice shaped vase Della - I have one similar but not exactly the same.  Your garden (I'm presuming it's yours) is absolutely gorgeous as well by the way - looks like the perfect place to unwind with a cold beer :-)

Pip:
Ray, I've looked back at my old sales records and I sold one a year ago very similar to yours (same colour, size and thickness but not such a good shape) for £55.  Hope that helps.  Pip

RAY:
thanks pip, it will be going ebay tonight or tomorrow for 99p

Della:

--- Quote from: "Pip" ---Your garden (I'm presuming it's yours) is absolutely gorgeous as well by the way - looks like the perfect place to unwind with a cold beer
--- End quote ---

Yes, it is our garden, but very little of it is my doing :oops:  I have a distinct dislike for gardening. Now sitting out in it, with a nice glass of wine, is a different story. :wink:  :wink:  It is too warm today for me though, 31.7 degrees at mo. This time of the year it gets a little too humid, but I am NOT complaining :!:

--- Quote from: "Ray" ---it will be going ebay tonight or tomorrow for 99p

--- End quote ---

Can't I BIN for a quid? :lol:  :lol:

Pip:
Ray, bear in mind I sold mine as a Buy it Now shop inventory item - so it took a few weeks to sell at that price.  I'm gonna keep an eye on your item and will probably put in a bid or two myself  :wink:  Best of luck with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version