No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Royo glass signed Moser?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Royo glass signed Moser?
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 10:08:02 PM »
thank you Ivo
m

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Sue C

• Members
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »
Thank you John and Ivo, i absolutely believe and respect your opinions, this is not my item but it is the first one I have seen signed moser and I also thought is it fake ? I just wanted to be sure before I made a huge mistake !!! as i am no expert when it comes to Royo or Moser, and I will always go with my gut instinct from now on.  :-* :-*
It's quite a nice signature though, I mean done very discretely in a fine hand, obviously done to devieve, I wonder who did it ?
BTW John, i have a home in Mercia so I will try to persuade the other half to take a few day's in Majorca, thanks for all your information.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 05:37:51 PM »
You can get a book and DVD from Gordiola Sue C  , they have a Website .  Mercia Wow Nice , lol . Do you want some rain ?

Offline Sue C

• Members
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 10:34:26 PM »
Hi John, thanks for that i will look into it, we haven't been back since September last year as we have a new grandson, babies take up so much time,
 Our plcae is not in Mercia itself but outside about ten minutes for Los Alcazares in a tiny Spanish Village that is so quiet and surounded by Spanish farms, I love it there but don't spend enough time there because of the grandchildren, but one day!!!!! :-)
Oh yes, and the local spanish wine is super and comes in a plastic bottle ??  glug glug :-) I'm not snobish, it taste's fantastic!
Take care x

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline johnphilip

• Members
  • JP
    • England
    • eBay ID
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 08:30:19 AM »
Ahh Grand children they take priority even over glass , i have one who was one year old Christmas day Aurelia (Spanish) daughter of my daughter Zoe and old twinkle toes Brendan Cole who it touring the UK with his own show Licenc to Thrill at the moment . cheers Sue C  lol
Keep Dancing !!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand