No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Edinburgh Crystal Pattern  (Read 16100 times)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Edinburgh Crystal Pattern
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 06:09:25 PM »
thanks Anne  -  when I look at one particular whole page of the various 05 Crystal Pattern files, my four images of the 'Kenilworth' pattern have ended up being called  'PMS/22.06.12 - 012 - 014 016 and 019  -  which was not what I intended.         Each image should be called simply  Walsh  'Kenilworth', so that people looking at pages of files will know the name of the pattern without going into that file.    Hope I've made myself clear - as you know, I'm far from the worlds best at pc techno stuff.       

I can now add files without mistakes, I hope, so shouldn't need to bother you again, and sincere thanks for the help. :)

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 08:11:55 PM »
All sorted for you now Paul, and thank you for adding your pics, they all help enormously. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 08:36:03 PM »
many thanks Anne  -  lots more to come, when I get the time - hopefully it'll give us an enviable reference site for C20 drinking glasses.

Offline Cazza

• Members
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »
hi Pete63
I have a whole suite of EDi45, and it took me ages to find the pattern. They are lovely glasses
Cazza

Offline petet63

• Members
    • Crystal Art Glass
    • UK
    • My eBay Sales
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 08:54:13 PM »
They are nice glasses. The pattern name still eludes. I find a lot of crystal that is hard to ID. A stamp gives a name but the pattern can still be hard to find. I was very lucky with six Tumblers I bought this week. Purely by accident I found them to be Kinver Crystal. I hit the wrong link and the pattern was there. That never happens enough. Finding patterns while looking for others does happen but never the wrong link.  ;D As Paul S has said lots of pattern books have disappeared with companies being taken over. We can but look and hope.
Pete. :-)

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 03:06:31 PM »

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »
thanks for adding that Frank  -  superb reference source :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand