No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Tango Glass similar to shapes of loetz tango in PM? ID = Loetz Ausfuehrung 218  (Read 3566 times)

Offline BRADBURY7308

• Members
I purchased this tango vase in a recent trip to my local antiques centre for £20 i thought it had a bit more about it than the usual tango pieces ive had in the past so forked out a high amount for me anyway, I wonder if anybody has any views on it i have searched around and come accross similar shapes to this in the PM decorated by loetz but without knowing much about this type of thing im uncertain any help would be appreciated...
Measurements
tall 6"
rim 63/4"-7"
Base 4.5"

Offline Galle

• Members
Re: Tango Glass similar to shapes of loetz tango in PM????????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 05:31:37 PM »
Loetz Series III shape - some time after 1918

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
Re: Tango Glass similar to shapes of loetz tango in PM????????
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 02:40:15 PM »
Another example, I assumed this one was Victorian when I sold it, the shape threw me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand