Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Whitefriars yard ale question

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pinkspoons:
I vaguely remember that they came with certificates of authenticity that looked like faux-parchment.... or it could have been a strange dream. But I think that they did.  :lol:

Tigerchips:
Max, Before I had the internet I had a diary on my computer which I used to talk to myself. I've had plenty of practice typing on my diary but it was nothing compared to speaking to ladies such as yourself.  :oops:

Hi, Pinkspoons Perhaps the certificate is in the bottom of the box, I haven't really looked.

You must get some very interesting strange dreams? I know my day dreams are a bit weird. I can't get antique's off my brain and I only stop to look at a woman every 2 minutes, is that normal?  :lol:

vidrioguapo:
Yes Nic, they did come with a certificate.

The ruby ones seem to fetch most moolah about £100, a flint one on e-bay a month or so ago didn't do very well at all, can't remember exactly but £0 - £40 maybe and it had its certificate.  All down to market trends, but this one with label has an advantage..so go for it Tiger!

Pinkspoons:

--- Quote from: "Tigerchips" ---You must get some very interesting strange dreams? I know my day dreams are a bit weird.
--- End quote ---

Most of my dreams involve pubs...  :D

aa:
One of the most interesting things about a Yard of Ale such as this that if  you examine the closed end, you should see that there is no punty mark. Yet the open end has a fire polished rim. So do you know how was it made?

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version