No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Royal Krona Inuit/Eskimo themed man and woman - Artist help?  (Read 2018 times)

Offline shandiane78

• Members
Royal Krona Inuit/Eskimo themed man and woman - Artist help?
« on: January 06, 2015, 08:15:52 PM »
I would love some help with these. The signature appears to read R.K. 313 F.M.Y. I haven't been able to find any artist associated with Royal Krona that would match these initials. Maybe I'm reading it wrong? Or maybe they aren't initials of the artist?

Thanks!
Shannon
Shannon

Offline Greg.

• Members
Re: Royal Krona Inuit/Eskimo themed man and woman - Artist help?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
Think the last two letters read MJ, for Matts Jonasson. Think the previous character is the number 7.

Offline shandiane78

• Members
Re: Royal Krona Inuit/Eskimo themed man and woman - Artist help?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 08:30:56 PM »
Thank you, Greg. I think you are right! I was just looking at some of the Mats Jonasson examples, and wondered if the Y I was seeing might be a J.
Shannon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand