No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Dark brown glass/copper glittery bits - ID = Dalian  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Pip

• Members
    • Pips Trip Online Shop
Dark brown glass/copper glittery bits - ID = Dalian
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:17:51 PM »
Evenin' all, hubby went out earlier to buy some beer to drink whilst watching the footie and came back with this lovely vase as well :-).  It's 8in/20cm tall and made from a very dark brown glass with lovely glittery copper streaks in it.  It has a fair amount of base wear.  Any help would be fab - thanks in advance, Pip.

Mod:  Photos uploaded to GlassGallery:
http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/displayimage.php?pos=-5552
http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/displayimage.php?pos=-5551

Offline Tigerchips

• Members
    • UK
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. William Hartnell

Offline Pip

• Members
    • Pips Trip Online Shop
ID pls - dark brown glass/copper glittery bits
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »
Thanks Tiger - it's definitely the same as the one in the thread from Dalian, China - shame it's not a Nason!  Cheers for the link, Pip.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand