No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Polar bears with label. Sea Glasbruk Kosta Sweden. Worth?  (Read 2595 times)

Offline MrTobias

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Sweden
Polar bears with label. Sea Glasbruk Kosta Sweden. Worth?
« on: January 30, 2015, 04:45:43 PM »
I have one.
What can it be worth?

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Polar bears with label. Sea Glasbruk Kosta Sweden. Worth?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:20 PM »
Hello and welcome to the gmb. :)

You could try searching internet auction sites to see what these have sold for in the past, to give you a rough estimate.
(All I have found is this slightly different model for sale.)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crystal-Glass-Polar-Bear-on-Ice-Sculpture-Sea-Glasbruk-AB-Kosta-Sweden-/191493688477?pt=UK_Art_Glass&hash=item2c95e9cc9d

We are all just enthusiasts and volunteers here, for the identification of and discussion about glass, we do not really tend to discuss values.
In the secondary market, something is only worth what someboidy is willing to pay for it, at that time and in that place. Values are really rather arbitrary. Sorry.  :)
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand