No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Holmegaard Cased Gulvase - Production Dates?  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Pinkspoons

• Members
    • UK
Holmegaard Cased Gulvase - Production Dates?
« on: June 12, 2006, 08:46:44 AM »
I don't suppose anyone knows when Holmegaard stopped making the Gulvase, do they? I recently acquired a yellow on white one with a post Kastrup-Holmegaard label, but previously I've only seen them with the earlier blue & white K-H labels.

Was just wondering if production stretched into the early 1970's, or if this label has just been glued on? There's quite a bit of muck engrained around the edge of the label, so it's been there a while...

(apologies for the poor photograph - my display shelves are a bit of a dumping ground whilst the attic room is being created and my energy levels don't quite stretch to setting up my photo tent this early in the morning.  :lol:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand