No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Orrefors 1979 Shire Horse Ploughing Bowl  (Read 1890 times)

Offline JoDalton

• Members
Orrefors 1979 Shire Horse Ploughing Bowl
« on: June 22, 2006, 01:19:17 PM »
I am wondering if someone can help me... My father has inherited a Orrefors 1979 Shire Horse Ploughing crystal Bowl, It is in perfect condition as my Grand Father stored it away in its original box when he purchased it in 1979. It has been designed by Nils Landberg and is numbered A O 101/500. He is looking for someone to be able to carry out both an insurance and current retail valuation for him and then will be looking to sell it. I have attempted to contact Mr Bill Geary but the email address I have would not work...
Orrefors could tell me nothing more than we already know about it and could not give a valuation.
I can find nothing doccumented on the internet about it and would be very grateful for any information that anyone can give in relation to the bowl, its value and where best to sell it.
Please see my signature to veiw photos of it.
Many thanks in advance
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/jodalton/
ttp://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/jodalton/

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Bill G

• Glass Professional
  • Members
    • World Art Glass
Orrefors 1979 Shire Horse Ploughing Bowl
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »
Hi. Sorry about the email addresses at Nordic Art Glass not being taken down after we moved to Sweden.
You can reach me at margareta.geary (AT SIGN) bredband.net and I can provide you with an appraisal.
Bill Geary

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand