No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: yesterdays Monart purchase  (Read 1065 times)

Offline millarart

• Members
yesterdays Monart purchase
« on: June 21, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »
bought this yesterday in Perth, shape CH in an uncatalogued size of 8 and a quarter inches
who needs Revatio when you have a collection of Monart

Offline orangeglass

• Members
    • ysart
    • UK
Re: yesterdays Monart purchase
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 06:34:23 PM »
well, not really my favourite shape - interesting how the top of the "trumpet" is about the same width as the round body, the earlier pictures show a narrower trumpet shape. It's like a mating of shapes Ch & ZJ  ;D
Roberta

Offline millarart

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 07:33:11 PM »
well, not really my favourite shape - interesting how the top of the "trumpet" is about the same width as the round body, the earlier pictures show a narrower trumpet shape. It's like a mating of shapes Ch & ZJ  ;D
well its just aswell I like the shape  and I quite like the colour aswell and for all the money it cost me I really cant complain if the top parts wider than it should be  , but then again there is variants of most shapes out there , I also have the larger one aswell so its nice to have two sizes

Offline orangeglass

• Members
    • ysart
    • UK
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 07:54:45 PM »
quite a size then the larger one!
I love how your pictures are always surrounded by a myriad of other Ysart stuff - i want the clear/green/ mica (?) stripy spiral vase  ;)

must put my new one on later!
Roberta

Offline millarart

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 08:08:38 PM »
quite a size then the larger one!
I love how your pictures are always surrounded by a myriad of other Ysart stuff - i want the clear/green/ mica (?) stripy spiral vase  ;)

must put my new one on later!
lol hurry up then and put pic up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand