No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Peter Holmes - Noddy & Big Ears Paperweights  (Read 4159 times)

Offline millarart

• Members
Re: Peter Holmes Gnome Paperweight
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 02:49:22 PM »
 Noddy and Big Ears weight arrived today  its engraved on base Scottish Borders Art Glass Peter Holmes 2006 also has his signature cane on base and fully labelled, alright so maybe not the best detailed  weight ive seen Noddys face isn't great lol but unusual for Peters work and it had not been an easy item to make and I bet it took a lot of time and effort and I just love it cant believe I got it so cheap.   it makes a nice addition to a Scottish weights collection, Noddy and Big Ears are set on a mottled purple ground ,  the weight measures 3 1/4 inches across by 2 inches high , quite a heavy weight for its size weighing just over 1.1lbs /500gms,
who needs Revatio when you have a collection of Monart

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: Peter Holmes - Noddy & Big Ears Paperweights
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 10:18:29 AM »
 ;D nice one

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia