Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Please ID Czechoslovakia clear vase - ID = Libochovice, Sklo Union

(1/1)

giulissa:
 Greetings to all Friends .
I want to get rid of some vessels that I have in abundance , but not some information about them .
And this for example crystal vase pressed to marked at the bottom " Tchécoslovaquie " with nearly invisible seams . The origin is evident and it seems to be ‘50s . Someone is kind enough to confirm my hypothesis or to give me more information ?
Thanks in advance for a kind answer. .
Giulissa

Mr. Turnip:
Looks to me like Libochovice, Sklo Union, Czechoslovakia. There's a pattern very much like it in the Libochovice 'before 1958' catalogue.

giulissa:

Hi there,
tank you a lot. Your answer ha been very usefull. Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards.
Giulissa

keez:
Hi Giulissa,
There is also a later 196? catalog with your vase, at Jindřich Pařik's website.   www.webareal.cz/ceskoslovenskesklo
Here is the catalog.  The vase is on the cover and at page 16, but I think this is only about the 25cm version nr. 2256/10”
I don’t know the size of your vase.
http://picasaweb.google.com/104509467784289017506/LibochovickeSklarnyAS02?authkey=Gv1sRgCPTGtIjW9_z4Hg#5464328686430788418

Grtz  Kees

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version