No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: ORCHID RANGE by Isle of Wight Glass  (Read 1925 times)

Offline cmdg

• Members
ORCHID RANGE by Isle of Wight Glass
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:43:35 PM »
I just thought to mention that I have listed on ebay what I believe is a rather rare piece from the Orchid range,designed by Timothy Harris and made for just 2 or 3 years 1981/3.My dish is described as a 'Sculptured Plate', I think it looks just like a large raindrop has made a splash!, it is coloured in blue,plum and some green.
I have not seen this range before and it must be quite rare because it has a short run of production,plus there are very few records of other pieces sold. I have seen 2 vases sold quite recently for a little over £50 each,but I am yet to see another dish like mine!.
The item number is: 160728290016, although you will see it if you just search for : Isle of Wight Glass Orchid
Many thanks,Chris

[Mod: Edited for correction to item no.: 162072890016 ]

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand