No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Looking for, Australian Glass Pattern Sheets by Gary Workman 1993.  (Read 5974 times)

Offline Amber-Shard

• Members
    • Urainum, Vintage tableware
    • Melbourne Australia
I have began collecting and identifying glass in Australia.

One source I have been looking for is Australian Glass Pattern Sheets by Gary Workman.

Tried Glass Collectors Society but have been unable to get a reply from them.

Can't find them anywhere else.

If anyone could guide me in the right direction that would be very helpful. Thank you.

Offline Vicki J.

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Australian glass, inkwells
    • Adelaide, Australia
Re: Looking for, Australian Glass Pattern Sheets by Gary Workman 1993.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 11:29:35 AM »
I have a copy of the sheets by Gary. There are no more copies available and I will not copy mine because of the copyright.

I would suggest it is better to purchase the latest book by Ken Arnold "Australian Depression Glass". They are easy to find via an online search. The latest edition has a green cover and was published in 2010.

Offline ahremck

• Members
Re: Looking for, Australian Glass Pattern Sheets by Gary Workman 1993.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 12:56:07 PM »
I run an "Australian Glass Collectors" Facebook group that has around 380 members so far.  Your glass is not my personal interest but perhaps some members would be able to assist you.

Ross
I bamle all snileplg eorrrs on the Cpomuter Kyes.  They confuse my fingers !!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand