No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Chance Ivory de luxe and possible jelly mould, for show.  (Read 918 times)

Offline keith

• Members
Chance Ivory de luxe and possible jelly mould, for show.
« on: July 10, 2016, 07:01:04 PM »
4 inch milk jug, gave the bowl to my brother as he does all the driving and what maybe, according to David's book a Chance jelly mould,  ;D ;D

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Chance Ivory de luxe and possible jelly mould, for show.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 08:14:28 AM »
like the jug Keith  -  very attractive - presumably not seen much use since the gilding on the rim looks in good condition.

Offline keith

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 02:21:40 PM »
Very true, looks like it was made this morning !  there is now a fight for shelf space between Chances glass  and Royal Brierley Studio and a few others  ::) ;D ;D

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »
you know when you're really in trouble - the glass has be be wrapped up and put away in boxes  -  so I think the answer Keith is that you give me all your RB - and you just concentrate on that Spider Webb stuff ;) ;D     

Offline keith

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 05:01:45 PM »
Nice try Paul  ;D there are two other shelves but mixed with other stuff  ::) ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand