No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Yellow night bottle  (Read 511 times)

Offline giulissa

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • depression glass
    • Italy
Yellow night bottle
« on: September 21, 2016, 05:59:29 PM »
Good evening to everybody. Some time ago I bought this night bottle in yellow glass decorated with engravings to white. I do not particularly like it even taking into account that has a nasty crack on the base. What intrigued me is the whole bottle . In fact, removing the glass , it appears at the mouth of the bottle another small bottle which serves as a cap and which is also fitted with a frosted glass stopper. Both the bottle necks are garnished silver 800. Would someone be so kind and tell me the use of this bottle as I’ve never seen another like this. Thank you for your attention.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand