No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Modernish tree lined cylinder cameo glass vase thought's.  (Read 704 times)

Offline brucebanner

• Members
    • Victorian glass
    • United Kingdom
Modernish tree lined cylinder cameo glass vase thought's.
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:16:43 PM »
I have seen a few of these at shows and found one earlier this week in a charity shop, it looks modern with no base wear, i have had a good look and only can find one other on ebay described as 1920's schneider.

Any thought's welcome.

9 3/4 inches in height, 4 inches across the rim and 3 3/4 inches across the base, regards Chris.
Chris Parry

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline mrs vulture

• Members
    • Norwich, England
Re: Modernish tree lined cylinder cameo glass vase thought's.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 06:41:45 AM »
I had one of these a couple of years ago which I never did get an ID for. Mine was a different shape but identical pattern. There was one on eBay at the time which claims it was Schneider ( may even be the same one) I asked the seller how he knew it was Schneider for sure and he obviously never replied. Cheryl

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 08:13:24 PM »
a couple of years ago I saw three of these in different shapes iirc being sold at the same time on ebay in the same colour.  I think they are new, possibly Chinese /Romanian?
m

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline brucebanner

• Members
    • Victorian glass
    • United Kingdom
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 11:20:33 AM »
Yes there are a few of them, i'm guessing they are made from the  1990's onwards?, i'm selling the one i have but i'm slowly growing attached to it sitting on the window sill it looks really well made.
Chris Parry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand