No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: a clear bottle... a fasce?  (Read 180 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adorabilis

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • mid century design in general
    • germany
a clear bottle... a fasce?
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
i believe it's italian but I'm not sure...
is this technique called a fasce?
shows a bevelled opening and has a stopper

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Look for glass on
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Look for glass on (us)
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand