No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Daniel Salazar Sweet Pea paperweight  (Read 1863 times)

Offline paperweightalan

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Paperweights
    • UK
Daniel Salazar Sweet Pea paperweight
« on: September 18, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »
Does anyone have an idea of value and the best way to sell this Lundberg Studio Daniel Salazar 2008 Sweet Pea Paperweight.  I can only find it in another colour?  It's so lovely - tempted to keep this one for myself.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Daniel Salazar Sweet Pea paperweight
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 05:19:52 PM »
I have split this post out, and given it a title to reflect the item, as we like to keep threads about different items separate. Otherwise posts and information can become confused.

As stated in another of your threads, most members here do not post information about values. Your Facebook information page together the use of eBay (and searching various past online auctions) should allow you to determine general prices realized for similar items. In most cases, your eBay listings should result in a fair price paid.

When using the GMB for details about items that will be put up for sale, please raise ID and general information requests in the Paperweights forum. And then, when the item is about to be offered for sale you can add a thread to the Market Place forum. That way, we keep the basic information and images as reference threads.
KevinH

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand