No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Fused art glass bowls... same studio? - ID = Sydenstricker Glass, USA  (Read 3977 times)

Offline justjeff

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Vintage and art glass, crystal
    • Richmond, VA USA
Here's another request for ID on some art glass bowls. I suspect these are from the same studio... they were found in the same location and have similar styles. The first piece (green and yellow bowl) has some very nice controlled bubbles. I can't make much from the artists' signatures however. Anyone recognize these?

PS: I know it's not much to work with but these were the best photos I could take of the signatures.

Offline Anne E.B.

• Members
    • U.K.
Re: Fused art glass bowls... same studio?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:02:29 AM »
Sydenstricker Glass, seen here https://sydenstricker.com  :)
Anne E.B

Offline justjeff

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Vintage and art glass, crystal
    • Richmond, VA USA
Re: Fused art glass bowls... same studio?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »
Sydenstricker Glass, seen here https://sydenstricker.com  :)

Second post I've made here and the second time I've been amazed. Thank you very much Anne E.B! Looks like I've got a Cranberry Embassy luncheon plate and a now-defunct color Embassy berry bowl.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand