No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Anyone recognise this "sunflower" mark on vase base?  (Read 223 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anne E.B.

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 1887
    • U.K.
Anyone recognise this "sunflower" mark on vase base?
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
This vase came with a job lot of assorted Victorian/Edwardian bulb vases, but I think its just a general flower vase.  8" high, wavy rim and internal ribbing, with a curious sunflower type mark impressed on the base.  Does anyone know of a maker who used this mark please?
TIA ;)
Anne E.B

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Look for glass on
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Look for glass on (us)
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand