No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: signatures identity  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Danny54

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Murano
    • United States
signatures identity
« on: February 25, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »
Hello all, new here and have always love glass art, Murano specifically, I have 18 pieces to this point, but curious about the signatures and who they are.

Will post a few to see if anyone can identify
Thanks for your help in advance

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Re: signatures identity
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 03:57:15 AM »
Welcome to the board. Please post one item per topic, with an image of the piece itself as well as just the signature. ID requests should be posted into GLASS initially. A moderator will move a topic once its origin has been established.  I will lock this so you can repost your pieces in separate new topics in Glass. https://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/board,3.0.html

You will find help files and explanations of why we request one item per topic in the Help forum here: https://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/board,22.0.html
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand