No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: HELP - HEANEY  (Read 5054 times)

Offline IVORYFOX

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • MURANO GLASS
    • USA
HELP - HEANEY
« on: November 28, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »
Hi,

I am new to glass collecting and have an opportunity to purchase this item. Does it appear to be an actual Colin Heaney vase? And if so what would it be worth?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Offline brewster

• Members
    • Australia
Re: HELP - HEANEY
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:14:48 AM »
Yes, from Colin Heaney’s studio to his general design. But in this case it is unlikely to be made by his own hand.

We don’t make valuations here because there are too many variables. You don’t give any indication of its size, which is one of the variables to consider when you compare it with other sales outcomes you find on eBay or elsewhere. I suspect you might buy lunch with the proceeds, but only on the lower side of the street.

Trevor
See my blog on Australian studio glass. There is now a Facebook page with Australian glass news.
The Glass Puzzles page is back on Facebook. Log in to leave a comment.

Offline IVORYFOX

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • MURANO GLASS
    • USA
Re: HELP - HEANEY
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 01:31:03 AM »
Hi Trevor,

I realized after I posted the question that I did not put the size and I could not figure out how to edit it.....   ::)

Anyway’s, it is 4” tall. The price they are asking is $45.00.

Thank you!!

Debbie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand