Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Scandinavian Glass

Poor Kumela Jacobino Rabbit

<< < (2/3) > >>

Max:
All your answers really made me laugh!  Thank you!   :lol:

Robbo emailed me an identical rabbit to the one I have, so his buttons are original!  Thank goodness I didn't batter them with acetone!   :shock:

The Kumela rabbit is now my 'Anniversary Bunny' as it's my fourth wedding anniversary today...and I've been calling my hubby 'Bunny' lately.  This rabbit will never be sold and will remain part of our glass family.  :D  :D

Thanks for all your help. xx

josordoni:
Hope hubby is a happy bunny !

congratulations on your anniversary, get out your loveliest glasses and have a wee drop of fizz  to celebrate   :wink:

Anne:
Happy anniversary Max and hubby... hope you enjoy many more happy  together. :D

Max:
Thank you.  :D xx

Pip:
Congrats Max & Mr Max on 4 years of wedding bliss :-) (or is that pushing it slightly!)  BTW, it's our 5th Wedding anniversary next month (hubby and I got married just 4 days after 9/11) luckily we were having a very low key wedding and I was wearing dark purple so we didn't look inappropriate in the generally depressed and shocked atmosphere in London (I placed my purple and white wedding bouquet in the floral tributes outside the American Embassy in Grosvenor Square afterwards).  Although it did obviously put a massive downer on our wedding day on a trivial note it does mean our anniversary is virtually impossible to forget!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version