No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Krosno or Jozefina?  (Read 10746 times)

Offline Max

• Global Moderator
  • Members
Krosno or Jozefina?
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 06:34:47 AM »
Quote from: "Anne"
As a buyer I'd rather see a photo of the item being sold rather than someone else's picture of a similar item.  Don't know what other buyers think though.

I agree Anne.  I doubt that Lilian's item will be exactly the same as Tigerchips' one anyway.   :)
I am not a man

Offline Tigerchips

• Members
    • UK
Krosno or Jozefina?
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »
That's a compliment to my photo, thanks. Feel free, I'll not be selling mine on ebay so no complications, er, I think.  :lol:

Is it exactly the same though as I'm sure each one would be different every time it was made?
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. William Hartnell

Offline Lilian

• Members
Krosno or Jozefina?
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 09:04:01 AM »
Thanks for the replies....
Love the glassmaker pronunciation site Anne...
I will take my own photos, though it looks exactly the same..have another one "somewhere"
Will put some glass in the gallery....
Retired this year....I love car boots, fairs and charity shops. I have a large collection of glass and a fair bit of pottery.

Offline Tigerchips

• Members
    • UK
Krosno or Jozefina?
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »
I've got another one.
http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/displayimage.php?pos=-3328

I found this candle in the shape of a flower sticking to the inside of the bowl but I'm not sure if that's what it's suposed to be used for.
http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/displayimage.php?pos=-3327
One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. William Hartnell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand