Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

corning "donut" vase

<< < (2/3) > >>

Della:
Hi Glen  :D  :D

--- Quote from: "Glen" ---(Della - I think I must have skim read the posts and not realised you gave a live link  doh!)

--- End quote ---

Actually, Glen, that was quite easy to miss as a link wasn't obviously visible. I had discovered that I could create a link without having to post a long URL: quite handy sometimes, but not always obvious.

Glen:
Della - you (and anyone else who creates those links without the million character version that I usually do) has my endless admiration.

I tried to do it once (following instructions) but my brain did something that was akin to an engine sputtering and "konking out".  :oops:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Glen

janinedangelo:
Thanks all for the information re the vase. I thought it was the same as another vase that I have....also like this one on ebay strangely enough 290026289467
I am not sure if they are part of the same design and I don't know if mine is uranium glass as it looks more to me as though it is marigold carnival glass.
If they are the same then the date for the above ebay must be wrong.
regards and many thanks again,
Janine

Lustrousstone:
I very much doubt that the vase on ebay contains uranium. I see no sign of even the faintest green glow. If it did contain uranium I would doubt that it was 1950s, more likely earlier.

janinedangelo:
Dear Christine,
thanks for the reply. I'll invest in a black light to see if mine has any uranium which I very much doubt as mine looks like carnival glass to me too!
regards,
Janine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version