No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Rick Strini glass vases signed w/out number or Date, Reason?  (Read 1548 times)

Offline DOCHOLIDAY

• Members
Rick Strini glass vases signed w/out number or Date, Reason?
« on: October 25, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
I have two wonderful Rick Strini Jack in the pulpit vases. The coloration is magnificent and different than what I see now.
I purchased from a woman who lived in ca who bought them many years ago.
There are no numbers or Date but it is Strinis Signature and work. I have heard he give his work as gifts. These look like a pair being opposite Burgundy fading to the lightest pink. The lightest pink growing in intensity so that the last 1/4 inch reaches Burgundy.
I would love to know how to date, who I could send photos to and who possibly could appraise.
I am quite new to this posting questions  but love learning about every thing I buy or sell it is what make my living a joy for 30 years and hope for many more.
Thank anyone who has the time to write. Di

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline wrightoutlook

• Members
transference
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 03:37:48 PM »
You should move this thread to Glass and possibly post an image or two. This Forum is for specifically selling and drawing attention to your sales website or auctions. I'm sure more folks will see your question in Glass. All are very helpful if they know the answer.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline shats

• Members
Rick Strini glass vases signed w/out number or Date, Reason?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 02:38:03 AM »
I am not sure of the value, but if you are interested in selling these pieces, please email me privately.

Howard
Buyer and Seller of Contemporary Glass

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand