No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Help me Identify This TEXTURED Tree Trunk Vase  (Read 11026 times)

Offline svazzo

• SVAZZO
  • Members
    • www.SVAZZO.com
Help me Identify This TEXTURED Tree Trunk Vase
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2005, 09:36:16 PM »
Hi everyone!
Thanks for the last few  comments! I think we will get to an answer soon, lol, I hope!!!  :lol:

I think that if we can't get an specific answer, at least with all the comments we can find out what it is NOT.

On other news... Just last night I decided to email some contributors from the Antiques Road Show (since I found out that they will be in Tampa this year!), and come to find out at least 1 of them checks this site! I received 2 responces right away  :o  (thanks!). One letting me know to contact a second person, and the other (from this 2nd person) which mentioned that she thought it was an European piece. That was as far as I got, lol.

The 2 of them were also stumped. So I guess the mystery goes on. I didnt get an age reference, or hint as to the process from which it was made, so our guesses are what we have to go on for now.

I really appreciate all the help put forth so far :wink:
Thanks
Javier
Offering Vintage and Antique Murano Glass • Free Shipping Worldwide!
www.SVAZZO.com

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand