No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Bond Ware  (Read 3269 times)

Offline redheat4

• Members
    • redheat4glass.co.uk
Bond Ware
« on: October 21, 2006, 06:25:15 PM »
I saw one of these at a boot sale last week described as SKLO UNION, asking price £15.

http://i13.tinypic.com/4ih464n.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4bexl47.jpg

Label has "BOND WARE JAPAN"

Any other BOND WARE out there.

Ian

:wink:

Offline Pip

• Members
    • Pips Trip Online Shop
Bond Ware
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »
Ah now these have been discussed before and I've certainly been guilty in the past of thinking of them as Sklo Union - but I seem to remember Marcus suggesting that he doubted they were.  Bond Ware - Japan you say?  Verrrry interesting.....  Seems Marcus was right (as usual) ... :wink:

I have some Bond Ware, Japan HOWEVER it's not glass, it's a crazy psychedelic coffee set - every piece labelled and mint (was someone's unwanted wedding present from the early 1970's) but unfortunately my websearch and research has thrown up very little information so far - I had no idea it could be linked to these little vases.

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Re: Bond Ware
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
Ian, Tinypic has lost your pictures. Do you still have copies please, if so could you add them back onto the board for reference? Many thanks. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand