No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Scandinavian glass link  (Read 3160 times)

Sklounion

Scandinavian glass link
« on: February 19, 2005, 07:48:55 AM »
This link, throws up a page showing 13 Scandinavian glass-works. Click on glassworks, (lefthand menu) takes you to an intro page and if you click homepage under the intro, to the web-site of the glass makers.
http://www.glasriket.se/Valkom/V_RamE.htm
Might be of interest to someone, not sure why it was thrown up by a search for Lynch press and blow technology :?:

Offline Max

• Global Moderator
  • Members
Scandinavian glass link
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 03:43:30 PM »
Thanks for that link.  I've requested some brochures - can you imagine having a guided tour of all those glassworks??  Heaven!

My only problem is a slightly less than enthusiastic husband, if he comes to those glassworks with me, I'll have to go to umpteen proggy rock music shops with HIM!

Oh..he just saw me typing this and says he doesn't mind going to Sweden!!  Yippeee!    :D

Max xx
I am not a man

Offline Bill G

• Glass Professional
  • Members
    • World Art Glass
Welcome to Sweden
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 07:51:38 PM »
During the summer, there are music festivals everywhere
in Sweden including the Kingdom of Crystal .
Everything from hard rock to country and western.
We in Västervik have our festival in July,
If you need more information on the current operating
glass works, please e-mail me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand