Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Paperweights

STRATHEARN PAPERWEIGHT

<< < (2/4) > >>

aa:
I can never get the quoting mechanism to work. Very jealous of those who manage to neatly highlight remarks in a previous posting, before answering. I'm sure i am being very dense, so if someone could explain would appreciate it.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: "aa" ---I can never get the quoting mechanism to work. Very jealous of those who manage to neatly highlight remarks in a previous posting, before answering. I'm sure i am being very dense, so if someone could explain would appreciate it.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Do you mean the bit in the box as above...now I really am gonna feel dumb if this goes pear shaped.
In your posting I clicked on quote
When it appeared in my respose box I highlighted it and in the boxes above you will see one which says "quote"........while the text you selected is highlighted simply click on the "qoute" box and wallah..there it is..........hopefully.

Regards

Gareth

Morgan48

Max:
aa...

What I do is this:  

1)  COPY what you want to quote before hitting REPLY.

2)  Then in the REPLY box hit QUOTE and then paste what you've copied IN.  Then hit QUOTE again, that finishs the quote.

I find Quote quite temperamental, and simply CANNOT quote halfway through my writing like other people manage to do.  Perhaps my way (above) will work for you Adam.

Max xx

aa:
[/quote]

Do you mean the bit in the box as above...now I really am gonna feel dumb if this goes pear shaped.
[/quote]

Thanks Gareth and Max. I'll have a go, but I think glass blowing is a lot less tricky.  :lol:

aa:
could it be a mac thing? I'll try again tomorrow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version