Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > China & Taiwan

Pale blue vase - ID = Snowflake, China

(1/2) > >>

Gilead:
Hello All
            This was my last buy of today's outing it a pale blue i think you call it, 10.5ins high Vase with different colours round the side, hope some one can help with this, i like the look of this vase, many thanks for listening to me, all the help is so much appreciated,
                                                                                                                                                             Gilead

Lustrousstone:
Modern Chinese I think, possibly sold under the brandname Snowflake, appears regularly on ebay as Murano. Do a search on here for Snowflake

Gilead:
Hi All
        searched all over web for this but cant find tried snowflake and new Chinese also Murano  just cant find it any ideas please,

Max:
Hi Gilead.  As Lustrousstone mentioned, you can do a search on this message board. Just click on SEARCH above and enter SNOWFLAKE and click on SEARCH.  You'll find a few threads and postings there.   :) :)

Gilead:
Cheers Max
                have done this but still cant find this vase some how ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version