Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Murano & Italy Glass

Heavy Clear Glass.......(cat maybe) ?? - ID = Livio Seguso

(1/4) > >>

antiquerose123:
Hi....I have this FAT CAT, (I think - since it has a tail).  The slant eyes remind me of the eyes from other Murano cats I have seen.  Anyone have any ideas of this, and year made.  Very heavy thing. 

Any info appreciated.  TIA  :)

antiquerose123:
Or maybe this is an Owl, with what is suppose to be a branch by its body -- I dunno.  :spls: :spls:

Cat (?) or Owl (?)  :-\

Anne:
Not seen him before Rose, but I bet Frank would like pictures of him for the Glass Zoo. :)

antiquerose123:

--- Quote from: Anne on March 01, 2008, 10:38:02 AM ---Not seen him before Rose, but I bet Frank would like pictures of him for the Glass Zoo. :)

--- End quote ---

If Frank would like for his Zoo, just have him contact me, as I see no problem.....

Does he collect all types....as I think he may have wanted those little bird swizzle sticks too....(etc).  Where is the link for the ZOO...Thxs. :)

Anne:
Yes Frank welcomes pics of all animals... the Glass Zoo is here: www.glasszoo.info  8)

BTW I'm moving this to Glass as you'll probably get a better response to it there. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version