No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 2 French vase's  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Gilead

• Members
2 French vase's
« on: March 08, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
Hi
    i have 2 of these vase's i think you would call the colour smoked, black or brown, twisted shape 5.15ins high would these have been blown or pressed or am i guessing right by saying moulded ? late 70s maybe,
                                                                                         Steve

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Ivo

• Author
  • Members
Re: 2 French vase's
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »
crystal d'arques/ Arcoroc 1990s, and could still be in current production.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Gilead

• Members
Re: 2 French vase's
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
Ivo
         Cheers and a feeling they were not very old, but at least got a name and some age to put to them and they came with the job lot of glass in the box, i must stop this glass collecting for a while but have got the bug, i love the look of glass and the feel of it, the shapes and the texture,
           steve,

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand