Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Paperweights

Allan Scott 's paperweights

<< < (2/6) > >>

Leni:
Yes, they are one-offs.  Yes, they are for sale.  Yes, 'Rainforest' is available!   :D

I know, because I just took my 'reserve' off it, after deciding to have the 'Neptune' instead!   :lol:

Leni  :wink:

BTW, forgot to say many, many thanks for posting the pics!   :D

RAY:
Allan said that there still in the Strathearn Gallery in Crieff, and to go through them if anyone want to purches them as they support a lot of local artists

Frank:
Next weekend a lot of us will be in Perth for the conference... side trip, are they open Sunday afternoon?

chopin-liszt:
:D Yes.  www.strathearn-gallery.com

The new exhibition is of paintings by Claire Harkess, opening today (Sat 30th)

allan:
Hi All you nice people,
                               Thanks for all the nice comments about the weights,I am trully "CHUFFED" as they say up here(thats "pleased" to those that don't know and think I have a terrible disease,lol).I thought I would tell you that the weights are being kept on display at the gallery for the next couple of weeks.They wanted them for longer; so if those of you who are going to the Ysart convention would like to see them,I will tell them they can keep them untill after the conventions finished.Post a reply on this thread if you want me to do that.Thanks again for the positive comments.
               Allan :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version