Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Unresolved Glass Queries

Two Amber Glass Lamps. (Mould Blown)

(1/5) > >>

Gilead:
Evening.
           Today i purchased these two caged glass lamps can anyone please help me with how and when thease may have been made please, from the fitting i am guessing 50s but dont know anything about lamps, i intend to put these up on the wall over the decking area i am in the process of doing, think they will had a nice ambiance to the area.

would these have been blown in a mould with the cage already in ? am a bit worried about taking the cage of and not getting it back on as they need to be rewired,
                         cheers
                           Steve

johnphilip:
Nazeing and Whitefriars made similar

Gilead:
Hi johnphillip.
                 any idea how i can tell the difference please or is this one of the mysteries of life  ;D am going to attempt to take them a part later hoping to rewire them so will have to keep off the wine  ::)
                                                                               steve

Gilead:
managed to get the tops off not going to be that hard to rewire after all  :hiclp:, so a quick project tomorrow for me.
                                                                                                                                                          Steve

Max:
As this style of lamp was/is blown into the cage.  I wonder how they got the pattern in the glass?   :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version