No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Decided My Choice Of Collecting. (Whitefriars)  (Read 7231 times)

Offline Gilead

• Members
Re: Decided My Choice Of Collecting. (Whitefriars)
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »
Hi Nic
         my collection is mainly down to you did you spot the ones i purchased from your great shop www.zeitgeist-i.com

All those months ago, every body needs to start some where, and i thank you for the encouragement you gave me at the start.
have at times made mistakes and bought the wrong things but hey, that's part of the learning process, have got a few duplicates at the moment so will have to sell them on, then buy some i know i want,

Thank you flying free (M) for your nice comment, hope to add a few more this week but busy with the barge at the local fete, so will not be able to bid to much. am hoping to get to Stourbridge this week end too,
                                                                                    Cheers
                                                                                   Steve

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »
While i am answering Anne would this label be any good for the label ref if so do please use, only remembered i took it just as i was tidying up my photo files.if you need closer one will do one no worry's

Sorry Steve, I'd not spotted this earlier - yes please, it'd be a good addition to the labels collection. I'll trim this one for size and pop it in if that's OK. :)

Your collection is looking good too. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Offline Gilead

• Members
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:35 AM »
Hi Anne.
           Thats fine always glad if i can help even if it is only a little, am still a renowned novice  :( but hope to get better over time years in fact
                                                                                                                                                                                    Steve

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand