No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Is this vase a Dartington by Frank Thrower?  (Read 1369 times)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Is this vase a Dartington by Frank Thrower?
« on: June 23, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »
I have been having a clear out and 'found' this vase again.  Is it FT for Dartington does anyone know please?  I came across a small textured square vase at the weekend in the same colour and texture and it reminded me that I have this one.
Size is 14cm tall by 6cm wide.
many thanks
m

Offline chriscooper

• Members
    • Harrogate UK
Re: Is this vase a Dartington by Frank Thrower?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 04:44:56 PM »
FT 109 Polar tumbler? I have one with a label on somewhere, the jugs are quite nice

http://tinyurl.com/2f7mx5y http://www.whitefriarsorg.org/memb1/dart/c67.htm
2nd bottom photo 1972 cat

Chris

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Is this vase a Dartington by Frank Thrower?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 05:01:49 PM »
thank you Chris!  I have saved that catalogue but for some reason couldn't see for looking .   I think I was assuming it was a vase and not concentrating on anything else ::)
Wow I wouldn't mind having  whole set of those though.  I thought it was a bit lightweight for  vase iykwim?

m

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand