Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

(Themed) glass displays - show me yours, I'll show you mine... Part 1...

(1/60) > >>

astrid:
This is a continuation - split-off of sorts of another thread where the topic of themed glass displays came up. I change every month on the front window sill, and kept a few pictures around of 2 of the previous ones.

The upper 2 pictures are for my november 2010 display, theme: Czech Pressed Glass.
The bottom 2 pictures are off my december 2010 display with the theme: Winter Colours

The current one for March 2011 "Oh No! That's not Murano" you can find here http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,39034.0.html

So, who likes to add a few pictures of his or her current exhibition?

Astrid

Anik R:
Astrid, thank you for sharing your displays!  :kissy:

But some of your glass appears so dangerously close to the edge of the sill...  :thud:   The 'mother' in me wants to push some of your glass safely back.

rosieposie:
Thank you as well Astrid...they are lovely, and I like your little Leerdam Ellie perched on his black stand......I might do an 'Ellie' display. :sun:

Has anybody got a nice selection of Egg shapes they could do an Easter display with....?

astrid:

--- Quote from: Anik R on March 05, 2011, 05:09:53 PM ---But some of your glass appears so dangerously close to the edge of the sill...  :thud:   The 'mother' in me wants to push some of your glass safely back.

--- End quote ---

Ah, but I have the luxury of no kids and no dogs, just two adults with little reason to stand close to the window all the time. I clean the window sill once I month when I change the display, so no danger there either. And the only time I push the glass back is when I have Rock Band game night, and some of my friends are trying out for drums. The drum pads are positioned relatively close to the window, so I have to take care they don't wave the drum sticks too enthusiastically in the vicinity of my glass :)

Astrid

Anik R:
Drumsticks wildly waving near glass???  

Astrid, I think you really do want to make me faint.

P.S.  I've also got a 'themed' glass display...  it's called "Make it mingle so that the husband doesn't notice it's a newly acquired piece".   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version