No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Walther Glasgow bowls  (Read 2129 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Walther Glasgow bowls
« on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
Hi everyone
Just thought I would post some photos of my collection of Walther Glasgow bowls....I have blue,pink and amber so far it's the green that's proving to be more difficult to find lol
Thanks for looking
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline meegs

• Members
Re: Walther Glasgow bowls
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 07:03:07 AM »
Nige,
It is always a pleasure to see photos of your lovely Walther glass and will admit I have saved a few into a folder called "I wants"!
I have seen very little Walther glass for sale here and all of it so far has been in the pink/apricot colour.
Good luck with finding a green Glasgow, I long to find any figural piece of green Walther glass!

Cheers
meegs

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Re: Walther Glasgow bowls
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
Hi Meegs
Thanks ever so much for your comments and it is always a pleasure to share with other admirers of this wonderful glass.
Glad you can save the pics to your folder I do the same with glass that I am desperate to find....Petri,Haarlem,etc
I tend to find it is better to go to the major fairs here to find the "good glass" as anything of real interest on ebay attracts far too many and the price gets way too high,I still like the buzz from a bargain but unfortunately there arent that many on ebay anymore.
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand