Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

(Themed) glass displays - show me yours, I'll show you mine... part 3

(1/84) > >>

Anne:
This continues the topic here which has been split into sections to ensure that lack of operating memory doesn't cause an issue for the board:
Part 1... http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,39041.0.html
Part 2... http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,42590.0.html

a.mar.illo:
Oh, great that this is being continued, I saw some awesome collections in the former posts, great stuff!

Here's mine, a 1950s Cabinet:

on top: anything too tall to be inside of the cabinet:)
1. row: Scandinavian Glass,
2. row: Italian glass,
3. row: mix of mostly unidentified spanish, german or italian glass

Anik R:
Great cabinet, a.mar.illo!  I love the drawers...

Now, just to show that I can 'do' some colour, here is part of my Czech pressed glass display... a few weeks ago, my grumpy 'ol husband was a bit less grumpy and built me two display units for my glass, this being one of them.  It's still partially empty.  ;D

antiquerose123:

--- Quote from: Anik R on August 19, 2011, 05:03:45 PM ---Great cabinet, a.mar.illo!  I love the drawers...

Now, just to show that I can 'do' some colour, here is part of my Czech pressed glass display... a few weeks ago, my grumpy 'ol husband was a bit less grumpy and built me two display units for my glass, this being one of them.  It's still partially empty.  ;D

--- End quote ---

:thup: :thup:  See, he loves you!!

Now nobody put any of those PW in the Window Sill.  I think Rosie *should* also attach that pic here of *what* can happen if a display (in the window) is not rotated, or one is not careful with the powers of Glass + and Sun :sun:   Worthy to mention here too with Photo, IMHO

ahremck:
Nice eclectic collection amarillo.  :thup:   By the way what is that nice mulberry glass vase at the right hand side of the top shelf - can't read the label.

Anik I like your collection also and I am wondering if any of the clear, rippled pieces have a flat base or are they all "dished" in c.1cm?

Ross

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version