Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Paperweights

Caithness P/W

<< < (2/4) > >>

chopin-liszt:
:D:D:D

Thanks ever so much for the Caithness link, Della! I've been trying to find out about non-paperweight Caithness for AGES, and although it doesn't cover nearly as much as I'd like, it's the only place I've seen with any at all! I've managed to find out a fab. oval bowl I have is by Sarah Paterson, though I didn't pay anything like those prices :P .

:D:D:D

Della:
:P You are very welcome Christine and I know what you mean about finding non-paperweight Caithness.
I spent hours looking on the Internet until I came up with this site.
I know the prices are really up at the top end, but for reference, I thought it was great. Maybe it was just because the weights that I have are Club Collectors weights, but this was the only place I could find them. I didn't even want to find out about them for their value, because I intend to keep them, just to learn a little more for myself. (I can't really afford books yet)
I decided to buy the Mooncrystal weight, the price was too tempting.  :D

chopin-liszt:
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Something I'm REALLY starting to regret, was giving a  "Comet" paperweight to the slimeball that conned me into a wedding contract. I seem to remember trying to remove it from his office when signing the divorce papers, but he had a "heavy" in attendance and it was grabbed back from me.  :twisted:

Della:
:oops: Sorry I wrote Christine instead of Sue. My apologies.
Not sure why, must have had my sister on my mind.

tsl45:
Hi
Mooncrstal was designed by Colin Terris back in 1977 and they came in Black, Blue, Green, Hyacinth, Pink and Yellow.  The original issue price was £15.00 US $49.50.
Hope this helps regards Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version