No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Walther blue Glasgow bowls  (Read 2100 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Walther blue Glasgow bowls
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Hello there
I will soon be in possesion of another 2 blue Glasgow bowls by Walther...I already have one in my collection so these 2 will be spares.
I am on the lookout for SWAPS only....not interested in selling at all.
I would like other Walther items for my collection....for example I am looking for the Haarlem set,Green or a blue Essen bowl,green Glasgow bowl,blue Pierette dressing table set,pink/blue/green lion clock,green/amber Madonna figure,pink fully frosted Schmetterling or fully frosted amber,amber Harald vase,amber Relief clock,pink/blue Relief vase,full green sonnenfische set,amber Fische comport base(mermaid standing with arm up)Petri/luna,Pierette clock in green or pink,
If anyone has anything of interest please feel free to get in touch and please be genuine.I know Australians don't like parting with their glass so I know there is nothing they have to swap so don't think this post is for you.
Many thanks
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Re: Walther blue Glasgow bowls
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »
Hello again
I am also considering a swap for my pink Paradies...looking for a green version?
As previous post please feel free to look at the list at my Walther wants.
I have found through previous experience Australians don't like to let go of their Walther glass so please I would appreciate it if Australians didn't post on this thread.
I have been messed about in the past so I don not intend to go through it again.
Thanks for cooperation.
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand