No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Unusual drip trailed decoration on a pair of decanters??Any thoughts??  (Read 324 times)

Offline BRADBURY7308

• Members
  :huh2:Well these are unusual ive been told they might be tk maxx but im not 100% convinced of the modern production date as the trailing is cluttered with thick muck and also around the stoppers like they have been around for a while! They are lightly made and have snapped pontil scars not much wear either just a few spots of wear nothing considerable which lends me to think recent production also so this is my quandry date and or country of manufacture if possible either would give a starting point as ive not come across this type of thing before...
There size is approx 10" tall and 3.5" square both stoppers are stuck and one appears to be a rubber bung i guess  the original was cork as the other one is but must of been replaced The glass top on the stopper just sits inside the cork.
Thanks for having a look :smg:

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand