Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Far East (excluding China)

Japanese Kamei Glass

<< < (5/6) > >>

Wayne:
Wow nice vase Rose!  Would you mind if I added your pics to my Kamei Glass Pinterest board?

antiquerose123:

--- Quote from: Wayne on September 26, 2013, 06:51:39 AM ---Wow nice vase Rose!  Would you mind if I added your pics to my Kamei Glass Pinterest board?

--- End quote ---

Sure Wayne, you can upload it and just put down ROSE.  It has such amazing colors on it , doesn't it ?

Wayne -- Do you think this post *Click HERE is also Kamei?    I just added a note/reason to that post there for you to see as why I think it is also.  See that post......Thanks

Night...

Wayne:
Cheers Rose, it does indeed, and I think would easily be mistaken for Czech if not for the label.  I had a look at your link, I think it could well be Kamei, hard to say for certain of course.  It has some similarities to this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-KAMEI-GLASS-MULTI-COLOR-ART-GLASS-VASE-OSAKA-/300941136370

kane_u_pain:
Stunning piece rose! What does the base look like? Just for my interest.

Looks to be an earlier piece of there work as well and very well done!

Ross, did you end up buying that piece?

antiquerose123:

--- Quote from: kane_u_pain on September 26, 2013, 10:13:39 PM ---Stunning piece rose! What does the base look like? Just for my interest.

Looks to be an earlier piece of there work as well and very well done!

Ross, did you end up buying that piece?

--- End quote ---

Here you go....better large shots.........plus BASE shots

yeah I think older, as it has good wear on the base.....I am thinking maybe 1960's Maybe??  What do you think for age?

Thxs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version