No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: swap ,buy  (Read 4279 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
swap ,buy
« on: May 11, 2013, 08:59:46 AM »
hello i am after a walther Madonna , i have a clear orla for a swap and  i will pay money as well  , or i would swap a clear  orla  plus money for a blue orla, also if any one has a bagley stork crane for sale, keep letting us know what you have for sale in the rarer Brockwitz or walther , i am after a large greta in clear to complete our all the colours in greta and a small blue windsor to complete all our colours in those sets , anybody has any of the above please contact , Thanks REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline meegs

• Members
Re: swap ,buy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:18:16 PM »
Rex,
small blue walther windsor available on Trade-me at the moment item number: 591440630

link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/pottery-glass/glass-crystal/vases/auction-591440630.htm

cheers
meegs

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:42:55 AM »
Thank you , REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 09:27:13 AM »
I no longer need a blue orla have just got one , would also like a pink waldorf clock and a Edinburgh bowl any colour ,also a green scmettling , still after the others ,will pay $200 pounds for a Bagley pelican ,heron? any colour prefer blue or green , pay $300 for a green or pink Madonna , also like a piccolo bowl stand to suit ,would like a Haisey kingfisher coloured from the 30/s i think i have the duck would like the pair ,  message me or email what you have and how much only need a few things now to have what we would like , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline rosecottagesales

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
Hi Rex, do you have a spare green Koala vase for sale or possible swap?

Cheers

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
I do have a bagley green one and a blue , what do you have to swap that i need ? REX

Offline rosecottagesales

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
I have a green schmetterling lady. It has no chips or nibbles but do have a small unusual fault or perhaps a repair??? am not quite sure. Will post a pic later today.

Offline rosecottagesales

• Members
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 10:11:22 PM »
Also have a blue Paradies/Pelican comport with Berlin bowl (both perfect condition), a lady in circle comport in amber (will check for condition if interested), and a pink 3 lady comport set (similar style like Jobling but unknown maker, probably Reich?)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 08:03:48 AM »
I have a pink paradies on its way , i have a couple of ladies in circle,dont know the other ,i paid a lot for koalas nearly twice what i have bought scmettlings for , i am after the green to make the complete set , i have 2 off blue but both frosted , REX

Offline rosecottagesales

• Members
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 09:33:48 AM »
Here's a pic

If you're interested on any of these piece/pieces then, let me know. Will swap these pieces + cash if possible. No worries if there's no swap, but if you wish to sell the koala vase in green one day, please let me know on the price.

Cheers and have a good day  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand