No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Chunky Japanese ashtray- with label!!!!! ID = Sanyu Glass, Osaka, Japan  (Read 11523 times)

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
I hate the cold...getting cold here to GRRRR...

It is a great bowl carolglass. I would have thought Murano if it did not have the label! I have seen a few of these bowls and you helped put a company and hopefully down the track, a designer to it! I should thank you :)

Edit - ASHTRAY...been a long week!

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
We're still waiting for it to get warm here for more than half a day and it's the the longest day in a week... :'( The heating is still on sometimes and the vest and socks are on and off like a ****'s knickers

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Does it ever get warm in the UK though lustrous? LOL just joking...

I remember when I was living in London and everyone was getting excited that it was going to be 25 degrees on the Sat in mid to late June...I was still wearing a jumper/jacket on that day! Anything 25 and under for me is cold. Sadly, that was the close to the hottest day that year. Never got over 30!

How do you Europeans do it?!

Although I must admit there are quite a few things I miss about Europe! The weather no. The cheap airfares yes, the cheap food, cheap glass (and the variety), the closeness to actually being close to the rest of the world...but the weather still brings shivers up my spine :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand