No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: bagley glass  (Read 786 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
bagley glass
« on: August 31, 2013, 02:44:46 AM »
Hello a few weeks ago at a swap in central QLD Australia I bought an amber Bagley pelican frog and an elf vase all together ,I haven't been able to find another for sale or even seen one , only seen it in a book , it is amber , how rare and about what would it be worth ? not for sale as I don't sell only swap or buy ,I like to have a bit of a value as we have a catalog with all our glass in it and if something was to happen to us, our daughters might have an idea of what we have is worth and not send it to rubbish tip,  they have no idea of what we have and how much it is worth , we live a 1000 klms away and they have never seen our collection only a few close friends have seen a portion of what we have , any ideas of what I would have to pay to get this Pelican set if it was on the market . Thanks REX

Offline mhgcgolfclub

• Members
Re: bagley glass
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 03:58:42 AM »
I had one several years ago in pink I believe and it sold for about £250.00

Roy

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: bagley glass
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 04:50:35 AM »
Thanks Roy  , REX

Offline Baked_Beans