No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Caithness Scottish Heathers and Mist‏ (L13026)  (Read 2288 times)

Offline dasm

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Caithness Paperweights
    • Edinburgh
Caithness Scottish Heathers and Mist‏ (L13026)
« on: September 06, 2013, 12:05:34 PM »
This is just a speculative query, but I am looking for a Caithness Paperweight called Scottish Heathers and Mist (L13026)

It is a limited edition of 100, released this year but has already produced it's full edition now and is sold out so the only chance of getting it is if somebody is looking to sell theirs or a shop with no online presence still has one, I have checked online and not had any luck so just wanted to check whether anybody here was either willing to sell their or knew of any retailers that may still have one in stock? As it is completely sold out I would be willing to pay over the list price in an effort to purchase one.

Thanks

David

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline dasm

• Members
    • Caithness Paperweights
    • Edinburgh
Re: Caithness Scottish Heathers and Mist‏ (L13026)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
Hello, just to confirm I have been able to source one from Jenners department store in Edinburgh, I think it was the last one they had but I have it now  :)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline dasm

• Members
    • Caithness Paperweights
    • Edinburgh
Re: Caithness Scottish Heathers and Mist‏ (L13026) (1 Available!)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »
Hello,

In case anybody is interested, the Caithness Glass shop at the Crieff Visitor Centre (details below) have one of these still available for purchase.

It is Ed. 96/100 and is available for list price of £175.00, it isn't on their website but I just had an email from them confirming it (I sent them an email earlier in the week before I was able to get one elsewhere)

Crieff Visitor Centre, Muthill Road, Crieff PH7 4HQ
T: 01764 654 014 F: 01764 653 868

e: glass@crieff.co.uk w: www.crieff.co.uk

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline dasm

• Members
    • Caithness Paperweights
    • Edinburgh
Re: Caithness Scottish Heathers and Mist‏ (L13026)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 05:06:54 AM »
Finally after a long series of events we got given another Scottish Heathers and Mist as a present from my Step-Dad as he was able to get one and had not realised the extent I had gone to get one  :-\

I would have taken mine back to Jenners but I actually prefer it slightly to his (as each one is individually made they don't all look exactly the same) so we have posted it on Ebay. Number 88 of 100, most things on ebay don't appear to go near list price so you might be able to get it for a good deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281167048213?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand